Friday, March 25, 2011

Sprint to drop the mail-in rebate process?


I can speak from experience, that if this rings true, and Sprint does officially drop the mail-in rebate, I will be thrilled. As will many others I’m sure. The process is long and annoying.
About 2 months ago, I bought the wife an HTC Evo Shift, and my son an LG Optimus S, both including a mail-in rebate which totaled around $200. So to make a long story short. I ’snail mail’ the rebate to Sprint….wait….wait….nothing. A month goes by. I check the status a few times, I come to find out it gets declined. Why? I call and talk to the customer rep, and they feed me some line that we (the customer) needed to have the devices for 30 days before I can even submit the form for the rebate. As of today, we are still waiting on the rebate to show up in our mailbox. I’m going to keep the faith, and trust Sprint will get it to me in a semi-timely manner. So this information on possible cancellation of the mail-in rebate is more than welcome. And I like the sound of ‘INSTANT’ rebate!
Click the source for more on the story…….
[via bgr]

No comments:

Post a Comment