Thursday, June 30, 2011

Closing Course Application Development with Android Mobile

June 25, 2011, Institute for International IT organizations karROX India Development Course held mobile applications on Android. This is of course in the program to promote the application and community development in Vietnam Android is funded 100% of tuition from karROX.
Although only two years to appear, but the technology was quickly convinced Android users and dominate the smartphone market. By the end of 2010, Android has more than 36% market share of smart phones with full cau.Cung that human needs programmers to develop Android applications also increased rapidly. As predicted, 2011 will be the time of explosion of mobile applications and demand for human resources in Vietnam Android.


Attending the course has 28 students from the University of Technology, Industry, Technology, Business & Technology, FPT … Lecturer of the course is Mr. Liu Quoc Tuan and Nguyen Quoc Dat, with over 4 years experience Mobile and Android developers from Fsoft. With the same methodology 360 experience, the enthusiasm of the faculty, the course gave the students the moment you experience the fun.
Mind the following courses, some of your students to share:
“This is a useful course for me. Through this course helps you have a good orientation to the future and their future careers. The trainers are all you people who have more experience, pointed out to me the things I do not know. With only three sessions, but only helped me gain experience and knowledge to develop products Mobile Android applications. I look forward to participating in a longer training program of the International Institute of Information Technology karROX “You Nguyen Anh Tuan – Hanoi University of Technology
“I was going to be a time and that their knowledge has some gaps. Due to work, so I signed up to attend this course Android. Over the course gave me a holistic view of the trend of Android, and technical experience to develop a product Andoid applications. I look forward to participating in a course of karROX Android in the future “- You Feng Zhiqiang, Hanoi Aptech.
“I was a student of the Academy of Posts and Telecommunications. Before attending this course, I was very vague about his education sector. With what he has equipped in the course, I think I will go the way Andoid. This is a good opportunity for those young enthusiasts Mobile in Vietnam “- You Nguyen Van Dam, Institute of Telecommunications.
“I like programming in the first Mobile. I had a period of research on J2ME Mobile. But through this course, you can add new directions and be aware of the trend of mobile is Android. I will switch to Android to pursue their passion “- You Dao Hong Hai, Thang Long NIIT.
Source: www.karroxvietnam.vn

2 comments:

  1. Innovative applications for the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and DROID are only the beginning. iphone app designers
    mobile website

    ReplyDelete
  2. When regional and national grocers wanted to advertise to customers in the checkout line, they chose McGinley Media's 'Checkout Express' iPhone app ipad app developers.
    ipad application design

    ReplyDelete